Friday, November 6, 2015

Unique


Happy Friday!!!  Here is another ATC that I took to the swap last month.  Back in July (see THIS post) I took classes with Dyan Reaveley and the background on this atc started with one of the practice papers we did at class.  I cut up the sheet into atc sized pieces and because we worked on both sides of the paper I could pick and choose which side to use.  As you can see, I used the blue/purple side for this atc.  I stenciled the word unique (Wendy Vecchi stencil) with gold paste.  Once it was dry I stenciled the flowers (The Crafters Workshop) with white paint and added glitter glue to the centers.  I used both white and black pens by the word and also added some glitter glue along 2 edges. 

God makes each one of us unique with a plan and a purpose for our uniqueness!!!


No comments: