Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Lin Brown Sample #2 and PA launch #3


Happy Tuesday!!!  Are you having fun with the PaperArtsy new product launches?  Such excitement!!!!  Today on the PaperArtsy Blog they are showcasing all the new JOFY products!!  Be sure and check it out!!  There is also a video that I will include here too...


I don't have a JOFY sample to share but here is another Lin Brown piece.


I started with a piece of heavy smoothy card 5" x 7" and added grungepaste through a TCW stencil.  When that was dry I brushed on the paint colors mixing each color with Satin Glaze about 1/2 & 1/2 before brushing on.  I slightly blended where each color met the next.  After the paint was dry I added silver Treasure Gold, dried and buffed it and then stamped the 2 different circle images with paint.  The flourishy stem with dots image was stamped with Archival Ink jet black and then the circles painted.  For the flowers --  I painted smoothy card, stamped over it with a small circles image from the Ellen Vargo set EEV06, glued on crumpled white tissue paper, dry brushed on snowflake paint and then stamped and embossed the flowers.  I cut the flowers out, added some extra detail with a white Posca marker, and attached them to the background with white brads.  The quote is stamped onto smoothy with jet black ink, the flourishy stem with dots image is stamped with Archival Ink aquamarine, tore it out, layered it onto torn yellow paper and then onto the background.  I distressed the edges of the panel and layered it onto black cardstock.








3 comments:

Julie Lee said...

I really loved this on the PA blog last night and it's such a treat to have a closer look. I love those crinkly petals and the background is just gorgeous. xx

Unknown said...

All your projects for the new product releases for PaperArtsy are beautiful Wanda. I enjoyed every single one!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Anneke said...

Awesome card, lovely colors!