Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Dandelions


This is the 4th sample I did using Lin Brown stamps for the PA new release week.  I cut 4 pieces of heavy smoothy card each 3" x 3", stamped a dandelion (ELB15) on each square with a different color of paint, dried them and stamped the quote with Archival Ink jet black.  For the base I mixed grunge paste with guacamole FF paint, spread it onto a 6 3/8" square of heavy smoothy and stamped into the paste using the dandelion fluff (not sure what else to call it, the bottom right image in the ELB15 set), let that dry and dry brushed it with hey pesto.  I also edge each dandelion square with hey pesto.  Put it together and added a sticky back crystal to the center of the 3 individual dandelions.


6 comments:

Julie Lee said...

That is one of my favourite flower quotes, Wanda! I love dandelions and so do the bees apparently! What a sweet make this is - simply beautiful! xx

Unknown said...

You make dandelions look pretty and not the pesky weed they are in Iowa.

Hazel Agnew said...

Elegantly beautiful! Great quote! X

Kirsten said...

That's so pretty.

Cocofolies said...

Elegant, simple, and very beautiful! xx

Turid said...

you make me Long for weeds:-)