Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pleasant Words Journal Page


This journal is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and I'm filling it with art and scriptures.  This is such an important verse and something I really need to work on... pleasant words to everyone (including my teenagers - not always easy).  I've used PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Paints, Wendy Vecchi's honeycomb stencil, PaperArtsy Jofy stamp images (heart and flower from set #22), a Tim Holtz rub on (pointed finger), Posca pens, and the verse is computer generated. 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

The page is beautiful and the verse is something we all need to work on. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Debby said...

So very true. Thank you for posting. Need to remember this as been going through some rough patches lately. My mom has been ill so kind words are so nice to hear.

Ruth said...

What a beautiful vibrant page and such a lovely verse. Ruth x