Saturday, November 29, 2014

Winter Wonderland Tag


I started with a Ranger #8 Manila Tag, painted on a layer of Fresco Finish snowflake paint, dried it, scraped on a thin layer of PaperArtsy Crackle Glaze, dried it, and used snowflake paint on top also.  I used stamps from another of Quietfire Design's newest sets - Winter Wonderland.  I did all the stamping with Archival Ink potting soil and dried it.  I went along the bottom with a thick layer of snowflake paint to give the deer some snow to be standing in and while it was still wet sprinkled on Distress Dry Glitter rock candy.  The edges are inked with Distress Ink vintage photo.  I glued on decorative snowflake buttons (the shanks were cut off the smaller ones). 



3 comments:

Holly said...

Love the crackle Wanda, and that great stamp set!

Ruth said...

Such a pretty tag! Ruth x

Mickey Drake said...

Love the tag :)