Thursday, April 3, 2014

The longest journey..............


My final sample using the new Vintage Kraft Kit from Quietfire Design.  I inked the edges of the kraft card with Distress Ink and then stamped a flourish with white paint.  Cut the map printed paper so I had a border on the card, inked the edges with faded jeans Distress Ink and also added some inking through sequin waste.  I die cut the Tim Holtz On-the-Edge die, Townscape, from grungepaper leaving enough space below the houses to stamp the quote using jet black Archival Ink.  I inked the die cut with various colored of Distress Ink, masking as needed and then glued it tothe card.  I added white paint to the trinket pin and wiped off the excess just leaving paint in the letters and numbers and attached it as shown.  For the ribbon, I colored it with Distress ink and dried it.  Put a piece of double sided tape across the card and then attached the ribbon across making ruffles as I went.


Post a Comment