Saturday, May 4, 2013

Gingko Biloba


Some atcs made for a recent in-person swap.  The backgrounds are all cut from a mop-up piece I had... probably a few layers of Dylusion sprays.  The leaves and words are a set of Quietfire Design stamps.  I embossed the leaves with Stamp Zia's black sparkle embossing powder (there is just a little sparkle which was perfect), added water inside, let it sit and blotted it up to remove color and then colored them in with green.  The words were stamped with Archival Ink jet black.  A Pitt pen for the black doodling on the border and a white gel pen for the white line and dots. 


4 comments:

Nan G said...

Wonderful ginkgo leaves!

Linda Ward said...

They are beautiful and I am the proud owner of one of these atc's.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

STUNNING!!!!! Elegant and beautiful!

Quietfire said...

Awesome Wanda! Thanks for using the stamps! Makes me want my Gingko tree... We left it behind when we moved. So sad.

Also makes me want to go mop up some colour!