Friday, February 11, 2011

Queen of Hearts ATC


The Created Byhand Challenge (CreateByhand Blog or Quietfire Creations Forum) theme this week is Queen of Hearts.   This is timed to correspond with the 2nd Annual Queen of Hearts Challenge on the Quietfire Style Blog... there are prizes!!!!  My atc base is an actual queen of hearts playing card.  I adhered a piece of fairy flora cardstock over it tearing off the corners so you could still see the card and sanding the edges.  The edges are inked with Distress Ink brushed corduroy and the flourishes stamped with the same ink.  Added the collage image, the gold crown charm, red gems on the crown.  "Queen of" and "Everything" are stamped on vellum, torn out, wrapped on the card taping to the back.  I went over the red heart on the card with red Glaze pen.  Gold brads and black dots on the edge to finish things off.


8 comments:

Elaine A said...

Hi Wanda -

This is just so adorable. I want to eat her up, she's so cute! Well done!

Elaine Allen

Angie Hall Haviland said...

BEAUTIFUL Wanda!!! Love it!

Kelly O said...

Very cute. I love the "queen of everything" comment lol.

Robyn said...

i love how the hearts peek through.
can't get enough of those flourishes
thanks for sharing with Created Byhand

Lori said...

LOL! This is great, I love it!

Quietfire said...

She's such a cutie! Thanks Wanda!

Ruby's Girl said...

very Pretty Wanda!!
Judy

Charmaine Stack said...

Awww, such a chubby little sweetie pie! I love what you did with the vellum and my fave - distress inks. Happy Valentine's Day, Wanda!